Friday, July 20, 2007

American To The Core




Last night we were all sitting on the porch at my next door neighbor's house throwing back a few drinks, and somebody cracked a joke about Americans being stupid, until right at this moment I never realized how something as dumb as a wise crack could effect me, is this sort of thing really a wise crack, or a gesture designed to disturb an American like me.


Rather or not it was designed to upset me, it did just that because I am an American, and I love this country, I admit that our country has a few things that need to get fixed, but it's still much better then any other place that you could mention, I don't care where it is, it's not as good as here.


I get very offended when people make wise cracks about my country, it makes me want to eliminate the threat, even though I know that it's a just a wise crack, from a person who doesn't care about such things as our country, a person who swears that it's better in Europe then here, a person who just doesn't know the truth.

No comments: