Sunday, July 8, 2007

Once Again

People seem to always find me when they want to tell somebody how much better the Europeans or the Japanese build cars then we do, and I wish just once that these people would just do a little studying in to the issue that they are speaking on.

I have have done both body and mechanical work on these cars, and I just can't seem to locate that area where they do so much better then we do, once again it boils down to how much money they spend on the car, obviously the German or Japanese cost more then our cars, and this seems to be the major difference between them.

People will spend more money maintaining these more expensive cars, in an effort not to replace them, and this is where the whole idea that they last longer is coming from, obviously if they maintain them better they will last longer.

I get sick to death of hearing how much better other contries do things then we do, all I can say, is don't come to me with that crap, I'll just tell you to go blow a goat.

No comments: