Thursday, June 4, 2009

It Defies All Logic – I Can Prove It

I'm getting quite sick of hearing that the importers build better cars and truck s then the USA does, I can give link after link, to reputable sites like Consumer Affairs, Business Week, and many more, and you still run of at the mouth with the import car rhetoric.

You try and try to prove me wrong, and for everything you find about an American car I can find a lot more about your imports crap, it's time to buy American, it's time to be American, it's time to realize the lies that you have bought in to for all these years.

I will keep preaching until the day I die about American cars, and the quality that they have, I have worked on them all during my career in the automotive industry, and I'm here to tell you they do not build a better car, we do.

I know you think it makes you cool to drive a BMW, or a Mercedes Benz, or even a Toyota at the end of this article I will place some links to sites that will help you to learn about it before you buy an import, I will save you some agony, it does not make you cool.

I know you don't believe me, but maybe you'll believe Mercedes Benz owners, how about a few BMW owners, and even some Toyota owners with frames that quite simply rot in half from the rust, gee that is extremely high quality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep saying this but the stigma is still there. I wish people would get their heads out of their asses and research stuff instead of buying into the hype.
And keep on trucking along! I always buy American made.

Unknown said...

Yup I just bought a new Dodge truck, but ran in to an Idiot out there on the net saying don't buy Government Motors, possibly the dumbest thing that I have ever heard.