Friday, June 19, 2009

Troubles For Nissan With The Armada - Think Before You Buy

I told you that I'd dig up that dirt, now I have info on Nissan, gee guys the imports are so much better, now it's Nissan's turn with the Armada SUV according to business week magazine, soon after buying his Nissan Armada, the problems started.

Scott Mount's Nissan Armada literally gave him a headache, I guess your wondering why it would do such a thing, being as how the imports are so much better then American cars, Scott began experiencing earth shattering vibrations from the roof.

What's worse it a brand new SUV, and the brake are squealing like mice in the attic, and clicks from the rear of the truck were also annoying, he took it to the dealer who replaced the brakes, on the brand new SUV mind you.

They also checked the noise coming form the rear of the SUV, and tried to squelch the mind shattering vibrations from the roof of the SUV, to no avail, the customer is still unsatisfied with the outcome, this is his fifth Nissan, and probably his last.

I'll say it again, buy American and you'll never have these problems, I do get sick of hearing how much better the importers are then the USA, you'd never hear of these problems with a Ford, Chevrolet, or Chrysler, “buy American”.

I can always find more of these articles, the argument is no good with me, they do not build better cars, they never have built better cars, and they never will build better cars, all you have to do is show me the proof, and you can't because it doesn't exist.

Nissan Quality Issues

Technorati Profile

No comments: